четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Normal Operation Game



(Paradise Poker) Session 1 (Paradise Poker)
At last game of normal operating with "normal" people. My "before meals" session was not very long, but profitable. In the beginning, I was a little in my "I krieg eh no good cards" mood, then came up ...



Has been somehow well angefühlt again to win a pot. Actually, I wanted to have a flush yes, but a full house so I will take you with.

In table 2, I had a sit Maniac, the first increase each hand. This had the consequence that at the table, I really only played a handful did. The told me then of course very well paid!



Result: 25.75BBs

(Paradise Poker) Session 2 (Paradise Poker)
So, in the evening a little gezockt. Gingrich, and, unfortunately, at the end rather than at. Goods but a few things are hard. Above all things where I would have more profit rausholen. With AA, I had to turn on the flush of danger and someone geraist. Since then, I only runtergecalled and he covers 83o. I got on the board wanted, because what he has taken, but except for his pair of 8's, there was nothing. So there were things most often today. No matter, still a very good day.
Result: -8.5BBs

Комментариев нет: