четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Damage limitation



(Paradise Poker) Session 1 (Paradise Poker)
This is probably the variance in the other direction. The following three hands in a row, I have to get a table: 55, brings me my flop, and proposes to set a couple of Pocket Kings. Then came the same AA to visit and, until the end. The final hand came with AK AK on the flop ... Even mine. Within the 3 hands, I have the $ 25 to almost $ 70. At the other table, I have lost something, but a good session for the pain again yesterday something to alleviate.
Result: 32BBs

(Paradise Poker) Session 2 (Paradise Poker)
For 100 points at Paradise Poker, it was possible to a $ 1000 tournament. As with the points eh nothing else can employ, I have the time. Unfortunately, I am very soon eliminated. Can we do nothing ...
Result: 653 of 2,000 square

Комментариев нет: