четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Hihi ...



(Paradise Poker) Session 1 (Paradise Poker)
... Somehow, I just can not stop giggling like a little schoolgirl. But we start at the front: yes, I did get the hint, but I sometimes Small Stakes Hold'em through. Today in the office, I have 1 / 3 of which are managed and with the motivation of the so bring a book, I am now at two tables. I wanted to try, if I read the same implement. Although in the first third of nothing is not what I already knew, so it seems after the umpteenth time to read slowly but routine. In any case, I still played tighter and more attention to my position because I wanted to look at the whole unnecessary BBs so I verpulvere off.
Then it went off slowly, Pocket J's have me back into first place Plus, a top pair at the other table Quests there the same. On the first table I visited the two guys again, this time with more action and brought me a pot $ 41.75 (+ $ 31.75), then I actually wanted to stop and just wait until I returned to the big blind would . At the other table then I had the good fortune that I have two aces and I am still surprised at the table so some brought two.
( $48.50 ) Result: 49BBs ($ 48.50)

Комментариев нет: