четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Again Sunday ...



... And again, the WE almost over.

(Paradise Poker) Session 1 (Paradise Poker)
At first it ran here again at all Sau, I must also say that I just played bad. Then I wrenched myself together, and really turned on music played. So I could be the $ 10 I had lost again, and also win a few dollars profit concert.
( $4.00 ) Result: 4BBs ($ 4.00)

(Paradise Poker) Session 2 (Paradise Poker)
It would have been so times a day can go well, but ... neeeeein The cards were against me again. Particularly has taken me my 2er Set against a Straight. Otherwise, it was nothing special, except for a beautiful hand:



At another table, however, I did something none of cards received, I found not even funny. No matter, at least to 100RHs and $ 10
( -$5.25 + $10 Bonus ) Result: -5BBs (-$ 5.25 + $ 10 bonus)

Комментариев нет: