среда, 24 октября 2007 г.

Last day


Well, today is the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow, I must also look at other way to earn money. Look what time the last day it brings.

Session 1
Here he is not already a lot. Somehow I had the pleasure to Titan still one round to play. It went quite well, I was $ 10 plus. Unfortunately, I lost against a Q-Flush K-Flush what my profit again not made.
( $0.75 ) Result: 1BB ($ 0.75)

Session 2
So that verged already hard at work. The tables were still not quite as tight at Bet365, but I was not brought much, because I just got no tickets. At one table, I had already lost $ 5 and an FSR of less than 10%. The US dollars were lost probably only the blinds. But in the end was still somewhat useful, and I was able to at least make some profit. A few RHs also came back in favor, but not as many as I would like. Still further, I always closer to the full bonus, and then I will probably stop at Bet365.
( $6.75 ) Result: 7BBs ($ 6.75)

That ends today my holiday. But tomorrow is my first one cozy Home Game. To much is it not, it must not, it is so fun.


Комментариев нет: