среда, 24 октября 2007 г.

Bye bye Eurobet.com


So that was it for me now with Eurobet. Today, I have an extra long session lodged by the remaining bonus points to grab. When this was done, I leave the table angry. They ran it pretty good today.

It is, however, again typical: I bekomm KK on the hand, set pretty high and still got two callers. After the flop, we AllIn, the winner had at the end J7o on the hand and won, because he Flush on the River has received. Hello? Why they called as a AllIn? weg, mit den restlichen $4 die ich noch bei Eurobet hatte (das andere Geld war an den zwei anderen Tischen). For the first $ 10 off, with the remaining $ 4 and I still had Eurobet (the other money was involved in the two other tables). ) gemacht. Then it ran at once better and at the end I had on the table from the $ 4 to $ 20 (+ $ 16). On 2 ) unten. Table nothing actually happened, and only the flops that I have viewed have cost me money, so I was at the end of $ 6 ($ 4) below. )gemacht. Table 3 was the Successful Este, where I had at the end of the $ 10 for $ 30 (+ $ 23).

Let's summarize:

( + $6 ) Table 1: +60 BBs (+ $ 6)
( -$4 ) Table 2: -40BBs ($ 4)
( +$23 ) Table 3: +230 BBs (+ $ 23)
( +$39 ) Bonus: +390 BBs (+ $ 39)

( +$64 ) Total: +640 BBs (+ $ 64)
Unfortunately, the values are now only roughly estimated, as poker Office no longer works together with Eurobet.

Now I will leave then, however Eurobet.com.

Start: $ 64
Paid: $ 94 (rest: $ 0.70)
Profit: $ 30

Actually pretty good, but that with my level rise lately so shitty ran. Even so, I stand insgesammt back in the black figures. At Poker Stars, incidentally, I will do it again Fixed Limit try, there are limits somewhat pleasing.


Комментариев нет: