вторник, 23 октября 2007 г.

So easy


I believe that I am now the secret of Micro-Limits cracked. It is actually quite simple: play just good hands!
Today, I have a little more extra attention and found out that almost all the moves in the Micro-Limits not work. A Check-Raise means for many nothing more than a normal increase, a pre increase is for many just another click on the "Call", but somehow people do not understand what is behind these actions. I think that my mistake at $ 0.25 / $ 0.25, I have simply tried to play too well. The next time I will be there, just as it is now playing: Straight forward! No gimmicks, no tricks, no subtleties. With good limpen leaves and leaves with a very good increase, if the flop was nothing, or it will be checked. Everything else is just a waste of money!

( $23.80 ) Result of my two sessions today: 238BBs ($ 23.80)

With this good result, I am now again in the Plus and am very glad! Unfortunately increase my bonus points in this limit only very slowly. I hope I can anyway. I have time until July 14, 2006, but have actually rich! ?


Комментариев нет: