вторник, 23 октября 2007 г.

As a model system


Since today is a very quiet day in office, I had the time in a little B @ ndit's blog to browse. At the very beginning, he has similar goals as I do, only he probably somewhat better in terms of Poker language. At any case, I will be level system. This, however, I must first consider how I do this with my previous losses charge.
I believe, however, that I simply with the current data of Poker Office will calculate and my real loss incidentally further documented.

His level system:
At 500 BBs, a raised level, the bank must also roll for the next level at least 300 BBs.

This system, I will initially take over and see how it runs so. However, I will not like it at $ 0.02 / $ FL 0:04 start, but my $ 0.05 / $ 0.10 PL remain there because I just feel comfortable. Furthermore, I will only rise to Level 2, when my real return assets +-$ 12. Therefore, I will only be around + 1000 BBs rise.

Nor should the link to B @ ndit's blog is not missing: http://www.cardsharks.de

Current Level 1 ($ 0.05 / $ 0.10 PL)
( $39 ) Big Blinds: +390 ($ 39)
Real: $ 59.38


Комментариев нет: