вторник, 23 октября 2007 г.

Level down!


How should I best express it ... Hmmm ... Yes, I think I know: What a fucking day!
Yes, I think so, in some way. But I will not cry big, will not even begin to call all the people who each card on the River hit me the money and the only way out of the bag. No, I am calm and relaxed.

Here is short and painless, the statistics for today: -199BBs

Throughout today, I was a bit of a Simpsons sequence recalls. There, you can see Bart, as he was opposed to four people playing chess simultaneously, and how amazed at all, then you can hear just how it all 4 opponents Schachmatt set. So roughly, I feel grad

Since my statistics in the $ 0.25 / $ 0.25 for not just me speaking, I will descend a level and then $ 0.10 / $ 0.10.

Completion of Level 2:
Limit: $ 0.25 / $ 0.25 PL
Big Blinds: -64

Begin Level 1:
Limit: $ 0.10 / $ 0.10 PL
Objective 1: 750BBs (Moved to 250BBs ... to the increased security)
Objective 2: 273 Poker Points (News: 155.68)

Yes really bothers me less of the level descent, more disturbs me is that I recovered in the red bin. My insgesammtes bank roll should still amount to about $ 200, so yes what should start and my bonus werd yes, I probably will hopefully get even.


Комментариев нет: