вторник, 23 октября 2007 г.

Again 30 ...


, damit hätte ich den Verlust fast wieder ganz raus und befinde mich auch wieder in den schwarzen Zahlen. The evening session was also quite good: +30 BBs, so I would have lost almost entirely out and find myself again in the black figures. However, I do remember very much that the new amounts me something headaches.

Today, there was a beautiful pot, not for me. The flop brought three low cards heart and then the bidding started. Three players were still in it (I do not), all they were after the flop and AllIn all had two heart on the hand. The one with the Ace had most probably at about the more than $ 150 serious Pot much.

Look times tonight if I still have some time to find games, then I will probably finally be at $ 0.25 / $ 0.25 positive BBs can write.

Current Level: 2 ($ 0.25 / $ 0.25 PL)
/ 500 Big Blinds: -4 / 500
/ 273 (14% geschafft!) Poker Points: 39.83 / 273 (14%!)
Real: $ 1.84


Комментариев нет: